In the current version of Nitrome.com, the links button is present on the bottom navigation bar. Once on the page, the links are divided into six categories: "Pixels," "Code," "Music," "Games Reviews," "Fan Sites," and "Resources."
- kirupa.com--"code + design + community"
- Box 2D--"AS3 Flash Physics Engine Box2DFlashAS3 2.0.1"
- Tony Pa--"Tile based games"
- APE--"Actionscript Physics Engine"
This currently only links to two websites owned by Lee Nicklen and Dave Cowen, the only people who currently make music for Nitrome games. However, there are four empty slots for other sites that are unused.
The games reviews category links to multiple Flash games reviews websites. All six of the six possible link slots are used.
- Jay is Games, called "Casual Gameplay" on the links page--"Free Online and Addicting games, Review, Walkthrough"
- Gamezebo--"Social, Mobile, and Casual Game Reviews, Previews, Walkthroughs, Cheats, & Tips"
- Bytejacker--"Reviews for Digitally Distributed and Free, Independent Video Games | WiiWare, XBLA, PSN, iPhone, PC, Mac"
- FreeGamesNews--"Room Escape games, Point'n'Click games, Puzzle games, walkthroughs and more Free Web Games at FreeGamesNews.com"
- Edge--"Video Game News, Reviews & Gaming Jobs | Edge Magazine"
The fan sites category is used to showcase relevant fan websites that Nitrome deems worthy of officially linking to. Currently, only two of six slots are filled.
- Facebook--Nitrome's Facebook page
- YouTube--Nitrome's YouTube channel
- Twitter--Nitrome's Twitter account
- Adobe Flash Player--A link to download the Adobe Flash player, necessary to play Nitrome games