| This article is outdated
Cameos has since received updates from Nitrome that are not listed here. You can help the Nitrome Wiki by adding updated information.
Missing information: No information provided.
Cameos are pictures or references to Nitrome games, that appear in other games. A cameo can be a direct reference, like a character appearance, enemy from another game, or an image, or an indirect reference, like a quote mentioning the game or elements of it. Cameos appear in many Nitrome games. Below is a list of games with the cameo appearances they make in other games.
- At the bottom of the right shelf in the background of Super Stock Take is a box with an ice cream character on it in Super Stock Take.
- The ketchup named Bad Ketchup appeared in the end of Silly Sausage.
- The moon appears as the planet for level 5 of Chisel 2.
- The moon appears as a ball that can be shot from the cannon in Cosmic Cannon. The cannon itself is also a cameo from Cheese Dreams.
- The moon appears in the sky throughout Small Fry.
- On Stage 6 Two of a Kind in Sandman, the squirrels and a chick appear on a tree.
- The red and grey squirrels appear as robotic enemies in Skywire on level 13, and they are seen bouncing a robotic chick.
- In Gift Wrapped, the chicks appear as patterns on some gift wrap.
- The words "Cold Storage" are written on some doors in Nitrome Must Die.
- On levels 15 and 18 in Final Ninja Zero, the player is able to intercept messages from Monty.
- Dirk Valentine appears as a bean person guest in Skywire VIP
- The girl appears as a cameo in the texture of the first room of level 18 of Beneath The Lighthouse.
- The Behemoth's hand appears in the ice sometimes in Cold Storage.
- A Spartan appears as a secret character in Twin Shot 2 which comes with the Cheats 'n Treats.
- In Super Stock Take, two helmets of Spartans are seen in the background
- On the Steamlands level "Richochets", the player can buy a red, black, and orange flag with the venus fly trap on it.
- In level 22 of Rubble Trouble Tokyo, a screen can be seen with Takeshi running and the words "Final Ninja". Below it shows another screen advertising sushi.
- In Nitrome Must Die, there is a weapon called ninja star, which shoots ninja stars at enemies.
- A small image of Hot Air can be seen on a t-shirt in the shop advertisement.
- A realistically rendered Hot Air balloon appears in the background of Sandman in certain levels tied to the ground, starting at Stage 04: Pit Stop.
- The hot air balloon's head appears as an item in Chick Flick that sometimes falls from the sky and is worth 500 points when trampolined into the nest.
- On the track desert heat in Tanked Up, the face of the Hot Air balloon appears on the wings and hull of crashed planes.
- In Off the Rails, the hot air balloon's face appears sometimes on a water tower.
- The junkyard of Pest Control features a pop can with the hot air balloon on it.
- Octoboss appears on multiple neon signs in the game Final Ninja.
- In a few levels of Onekey, the face of the hot air balloon is seen carved onto some blocks.
- Big Daddy bombs in Nebula are a reference to the Hot Air 2 boss Big Daddy.
- Hot Air's head appears as a cannonball in Cosmic Cannon.
- Octoboss appears on walls in some Ninja themed levels in Mega Mash.
- The vikings make their first appearance frozen in ice on some levels of Frost Bite 2.
- The hammer in Double Edged is the same hammer used by the vikings.
- On one of the screens in levels 41-50 in Nitrome Must Die, the player can see a knight running.
- In the middle of level 6 of Bad Ice Cream 2, there is a face made of stone that has some similarities with an altar from Lockehorn.
- The wizard appears on the front of the Magic for Dummies book in Castle Corp, just with a yellow wand.
- Magneboy appears as a snowman in some levels of Frost Bite 2.
- Magneboy appears in the ground sometimes in Rustyard.
- Magneboy appears holding various videogame consoles in Super Treadmill.
- Magneboy's head appears dressed as a pirate on a planet in level 3 of Chisel 2.
- Magneboy's head appears as a statue in Rust Bucket.
- The cacti appear as passengers in Skywire VIP.
- On the last level of Rubble Trouble Tokyo, a playable level of Off the Rails is on a big screen in the last level. Completing this unlocks a secret level.
- The hero from level 1 and the dinosaur from level 2 are seen in level 2 of Rubble Trouble Tokyo as well as a pixelated gorilla pounding its chest.
- Rockitty's spaceship can be seen on level 27 of Chisel.
- Robot Poly appears as a enemy on Level 14 of Skywire.
- In level 2 of Chick Flick, three Sleepwalkers appear in the background in the desert.
- On level 14 of Feed Me, the trees from Sandman appear green.
- The sleepwalkers appear on wrapping paper in Gift Wrapped in Christmas themed outfits.
- On any levels of Ditto, the sand from Sandman appear as a level.
- A Skywire Cable Car is an object in day 11 of Super Treadmill. The word SKYWIRE can be seen on a double decker Bus also on Day 11.
- When the player loses all four lives in Frost Bite 2, a newspaper picture will appear, and there is a article on Skywire with the headline "SKYWIRE: KIDS RIDE FREE see page 7".
- Brain appears on one of the screens in levels 41-50 in Nitrome Must Die. skeleton also appears in Nitrome Must Die on a computer screen.
- On one of the screens in levels 41-50 in Nitrome Must Die, one can see a repairman running.
- Level 3 in Go Go Ufo is named Space Hopper.
- The trolls sometimes appear as passengers in the original Skywire.
- The face of the troll appears sometimes on a block in Onekey.
- A troll appears as a snowman sometimes in Frost Bite 2.
- A blue troll appears on day 10 and day 27 of Super Treadmill.
- A hovering robot appears behind a "keep out" sign on some levels of Off The Rails.
- There is a destructible structure in Rubble Trouble Moscow called toxic waste that has the face of the yellow-suited man on it.
- Black Ball appears on a t-shirt on the shop advertisement.
- Black Ball's face is etched in some blocks of Onekey.
- In Cosmic Cannon, Black Ball is one of the cannonballs.
- There is a statue of an angel in Double Edged
- An angel appears as the mystery character in B.C. Bow Contest.
- On the level The Mirror of Venus in Steamlands, the player can buy a red, black, and orange Twin Shot flag.
- There is a gun in Nitrome Must Die called Twin Shot. It shoots an arrow which goes in a straight path.
|In levels||Enemy • Bosses • Levels • Hazards • Main character • Interactive objects • Cameos • Glitches • Music • Endings • Hints of games • Health • Spoken language • Death • Cultural references|
|Engines||Box 2D • Adobe Flash • Unity • HTML5|
|Outside levels||Menu • Startups • Game high scores • Nitrome jingle • Options • Settings|
|Content||Changes • Beta elements|