|Stretch Dungeon||⇦ Preceded by||Hop Swap||Followed by ⇨||Silly Sausage: Doggy Dessert|
Hop Swap is a puzzle platformer released for iOS on the Apple App Store on November 24th, 2016, and released for Android on Google Play on November 23rd, 2016. Nitrome plans to release the game for Android on the Amazon App Store and browser. The player plays as a boy who has the ability to swap between two worlds.
- Side swipe - Change the direction that the boy runs in
- Upwards swipe - Jump
- Downwards swipe - Ground pound downwards
|Item||US ($)||EUR (€)|
- Signs - Stops the player from moving.
- Teleporters - Teleports the player out of another teleporter.
- Springs - Bounces the player upwards.
Apple App Store release version
This version was released on November 24th, 2016, and is labelled Version 1. This was the game's initial release version.
Google Play update version 1
This version was released on November 23rd, 2016, and is labelled Version 41.
Google Play update version 2
This version was released on December 1st, 2016, and is labelled Version 42. The notes for the update mention that it fixes glitches.
Gem counter glitch update
This update was released for Google Play on December 8th, 2016, and on the Apple App Store on December 12th, 2016, and is labelled Version 43 on Google Play and Version 2 on the Apple App Store. This update fixes a glitch with the game's pause menu showing for some checkpoints less gems than collected.
- November 24th, 2016 - Nitrome posts on Twitter that the game has been released on the Apple App Store and Google Play.
- December 7th, 2016 - Nitrome posts on Twitter that the game has been featured on the Apple App Store on the front page.
During development, Hop Swap was released early on Google Play as an unfinished app. The game was present on Google Play on November 3rd, 2016 but later had the country or countries it was available in changed. The game became available again worldwide on November 4th and stayed like this on November 5th and 7th, but was later removed on this day. The game was released on the Google Play store on November 23rd, 2016, and on the Apple App Store on November 24th.
On December 7th, 2016, the game had been featured on the Apple App Store on the front page.