|Toxic||⇦ Preceded by||Magic Touch||Followed by ⇨||Yin Yang|
A fan made Nintendo DS port of the game was made by Arthur Guibert before he joined Nitrome, the port known as Magic Touch (Nintendo DS). The Nitrome version of the game was made a distributable game, and was one of the 12 games made available when the distributional games page was launched on August 25th, 2011.
This game was one of the launch titles for the Apple App Store and Google Play Nitrome Touchy, the Apple App Store version released on October 31st 2012, and the Google Play version released on November 21st, 2012.
An expanded version of the game was released eight years later exclusively on mobile, titled Magic Touch: Wizard for Hire.
Like the Flash versions, Magic Touch has players pop balloons by drawing the matching shapes of the balloons on their device. The wizard is seen on the device's screen rather than on the computer screen. The device's screen also darkens as the player draws on it.
- Knights - Knights will descend from the sky with a balloon tied to them, and they must be prevented from reaching the ground.
- Balloons - Each knight is attached to a balloon of a certain colour with a shape on it. The balloons act like parachutes to guide the knight down to the ground. When the balloons are popped, the knight crashes.
Nitrome Touchy version
Magic Touch was included as one of the ten Nitrome Touchy compatible games upon the app's release. The player draws shapes on their device to pop the balloons. As the player draws a shape, the screen darkens and shows the wizard flashing blue, green and yellow. Since the wizard is displayed on the device, he is not seen on the game screen itself.
Nitrome Touchy gallery
When drawing a V or ^, the game will sometimes think that the the player is drawing an O.
- Some knights that are coming down will be covering up other knights' balloons.
- Sometimes, drawing a random shape will pop a balloon.
- The flower decors seen in the menu of the game are the same flower decors used in the game Feed Me.
- This game is similar to Scribble due to the fact that the player has a limited amount of ink/magic.