Welcome to Nitrome Wiki!
the fan-managed encyclopaedia about Nitrome that any user can edit.
We strive to be your ultimate source for everything Nitrome!
You can join our active contributor team too!
So why not join our growing community of today?
Click here to create a free account or log in!
- April 16 - Nitrome releases Bomb Chicken on Steam.
- March 16 - Nitrome announces plans to make a physical release of Bomb Chicken on Nintendo Switch and PS4.
- March 9 - Nitrome announces plans to release three unannounced games on the Nintendo Switch.
- February 13 - Spicy Piggy is released on the App Store and Google Play.
- January 23 - Nano Golf: Hole in One is released on the App Store.
This month's logo contains content from Bomb Chicken.
The image shows the chicken main character hitting a stack of bombs next to a gem. The word "Nitrome Wiki" is positioned at the left side of the image.
- ...that games like Gunbrick, Ice Beak, and Coil can be played within the icon itself?
- ...that Chick Flick was originally a mobile phone game?
- ...that Steamlands and Nitrome Must Die took longer to develop than most Nitrome games?
- ...that there is a version of Magic Touch that can be played on a Nintendo DS?
- ...that a sequel of Square Meal was planned, but abandoned?
- ...that the squirrels from Chick Flick made a cameo in Sandman, before their game was released?
- ...that Nitrome listed the beta testers in the credits of their first six games?
- ...that every game released in 2013 was made Touchy compatible?
- ...that Nitrome has currently been running for fourteen years (August 10th 2004 - 2018)?
- ...that Nitrome removed Nitrome Touchy from the Apple App Store and Google Play?
- ...that there was going to be a direct sequel to Cheese Dreams, but it was abandoned?
- ...that Fluffball was intended to be released in 2007, but the game was cancelled and later released in 2015?
- ...that Colourblind, Turn-Undead and In the Dog House were ported to mobile devices, and the latter is paid?
To write a new article, just enter the name of your article in the box below. Don't forget to make sure that you are not creating a preexisting page, though.
- Not sure where to start?
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Visit Project:Tutorials for help on several subjects!
- Ask an experienced user or an active admin for help!
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two lists of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there and help!
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- Visit the Articles in need of Rewriting to find articles that have to be rewritten.
- Place templates on pages that do not meet the wiki's Manual of Style. Find a page lacking information? Place Template:Stub so other users can add more information. Find a page written improperly? Place Template:Revise on it so other users can rewrite it.
- Find out how you can help the Nitrome Wiki more by visiting Project:Helping out
- Talk and more...
- Visit the forums for extra help and friendly discussion.
The bow and arrow is a weapon in the game Double Edged. The bow and arrow consists of a brown wooden bow with a white bow string, as well as some arrows with wooden shafts, stone arrow heads, and white feathers; the arrows are stored in a brown quiver. The bow and arrow is very useful weapon, helpful in every situation in the game. (Read more!)
|Story games battle!|
| VS VS |