The Nitrome Wiki is dedicated to all things Nitrome! Nitrome, officially registered in the United Kingdom as Nitrome Limited, is a small Flash game development studio based in London, England. The majority of Nitrome's productions are Flash browser games. From 2012, Nitrome has been making forays into Facebook games and smartphone mobile games. Some of their upcoming projects include their next iOS release Super Feed Me! and upcoming PC game Flightless.
View full main page
- ...that games like Gunbrick, Ice Beak, and Coil can be played within the icon itself?
- ...that Chick Flick was originally a mobile phone game?
- ...that Steamlands and Nitrome Must Die took longer to develop than most Nitrome games?
- ...that there is a version of Magic Touch that can be played on a Nintendo DS?
- ...that a sequel of Square Meal was planned, but abandoned?
- ...that the squirrels from Chick Flick made a cameo in Sandman, before their game was released?
- ...that Nitrome listed the beta testers in the credits of their first six games?
- ...that every game released in 2013 was made Touchy compatible?
- ...that Nitrome has currently been running for sixteen years (August 10th 2004 - 2020)?
- ...that Nitrome removed Nitrome Touchy from the Apple App Store and Google Play?
- ...that there was going to be a direct sequel to Cheese Dreams, but it was abandoned?
- ...that Fluffball was intended to be released in 2007, but the game was cancelled and later released in 2015?
- ...that Colourblind, Turn-Undead and In the Dog House were ported to mobile devices, and the latter is paid?
To write a new article, click here!
- Not sure where to start?
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Visit Project:Tutorials for help on several subjects!
- Ask an experienced user or an active admin for help!
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two lists of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there and help!
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- Visit the Articles in need of Rewriting to find articles that have to be rewritten.
- Place templates on pages that do not meet the wiki's Manual of Style. Find a page lacking information? Place Template:Stub so other users can add more information. Find a page written improperly? Place Template:Revise on it so other users can rewrite it.
- Find out how you can help the Nitrome Wiki more by visiting Project:Helping out
- Talk and more...
- Visit the forums for extra help and friendly discussion.
Atlus • Bandai • Capcom • Eighting/Raizing • Game Ideas • Humongous Entertainment • Independent Games • Jackbox Games • Japanese PC Games • JumpStart • Koei • Konami • Namco • Newgrounds • Nintendo • Nitrome • PlayStation • Rare • Retro Consoles • SEGA • SNK • Steam • Steam Trading Cards • Squaresoft • Suda51 • Tamagotchi • Ubisoft • Xbox
Want your community included? See how!
Error: Image is invalid or non-existent.
- May 1st, 2021 - Skywire, Mutiny, Cold Storage and Coil have been released for HTML5.
- November 13th, 2020 - Cave Chaos 2, Test Subject Blue and Twin Shot have been released for HTML5.
- September 29th, 2020 - Cave Chaos has been ported to HTML5.
- June 29th, 2020 - Bad Ice-Cream 3 has been ported to HTML5.
- May 27th, 2020 - Bad Ice-Cream 2 has been ported to HTML5.
The bow and arrow is a weapon in the game Double Edged. The bow and arrow consists of a brown wooden bow with a white bow string, as well as some arrows with wooden shafts, stone arrow heads, and white feathers; the arrows are stored in a brown quiver. The bow and arrow is very useful weapon, helpful in every situation in the game. (Read more!)