Welcome to Nitrome Wiki!
Twin Shot 2
Play Twin Shot 2, now with the evil levels and Cheats N' Treats for free!
Play as a plunger trying to dodge enemies in this new Nitrome Touchy game!
Update #6: Evolution
The sixth update comes about the evolution from the Flash series!
Bad Ice Cream 2
Nitrome winter sequel is now available on Touchy!
At the far left of the logo is Plunger's giant face, while at the far right is Plunger's regular, small appearance. The three middle images (from left to right) are an image of a turret firing a bullet, Plunger frozen while next to a Key, and the final image being an ice monster being hit by a laser.
The words "Nitrome Wiki" are placed at the middle top of the logo, the word "Wiki" having its letters coloured according to Plunger's colours.
- ...that the games Gunbrick, J-J-Jump, Turnament and Ice Beak can be played within the icon itself?
- ...that Chick Flick was originally a mobile phone game?
- ...that Steamlands and Nitrome Must Die took longer to develop than most Nitrome games?
- ...that there is a version of Magic Touch that can be played on a Nintendo DS?
- ...that a sequel of Square Meal was planned, but abandoned?
- ...that you can play some Nitrome games here on this wiki?
- ...that Nitrome has currently running for 8 years (2004-present)?
- 28 August 2013 - two thousand articles!
- 21 July 2013 - It is now necessary to have a Nitrome Wiki account to edit and comment on Nitrome Wiki and its sister wikis. This is due to changes in US law which does not allow our website to track IP addresses of children. If you would like to gain access to editing, commenting and more, please sign up for an account. You do need to be thirteen or older. official press release
- 1 April 2013 - Nitrome Wiki celebrates April Fools! Did you catch it? To peek at the craziness that day, click here!
- 23 December 2012 - Special thanks goes to Santi, NOBODY and Ayernam for the Christmas Logo, and Ayernam, Emite, Frosty, NOBODY, Random, Santi and Sabkv for the Christmas Skin!! Visit this blog for more information.
- 19 December 2012 - Nitrome Wiki goes into holiday mood! Check out our joyful Christmas skin, logo and wintery livery =)
- April 16 - Nitrome releases Bomb Chicken on Steam.
- March 16 - Nitrome announces plans to make a physical release of Bomb Chicken on Nintendo Switch and PS4.
- March 9 - Nitrome announces plans to release three unannounced games on the Nintendo Switch.
- February 13 - Spicy Piggy is released on the App Store and Google Play.
- January 23 - Nano Golf: Hole in One is released on the App Store.
To write a new article, just enter the name of your article in the box below. Don't forget to make sure that you are not creating a preexisting page, though.
- Not sure where to start?
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Visit Nitrome:Tutorials for help on several subjects!
- Ask an experienced user or an active admin for help!
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two lists of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there and help!
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- Visit the Categories in need of Rewriting to find articles that have to be rewritten.
- Place templates on pages that do not meet the wiki's Manual of Style. Find a page lacking information? Place Template:Stub so other users can add more information. Find a page written improperly? Place Template:Revise on it so other users can rewrite it.
- Find out how you can help the Nitrome Wiki more by visiting Nitrome:Helping out
- Talk and more...
- Visit the forums for extra help and friendly discussion.
The bow and arrow is a weapon in the game Double Edged. The bow and arrow consists of a brown wooden bow with a white bow string, as well as some arrows with wooden shafts, stone arrow heads, and white feathers; the arrows are stored in a brown quiver. The bow and arrow is very useful weapon, helpful in every situation in the game. (Read more!)
|Story games battle!|
| VS VS |