|Nano Golf: Puzzle Putting||←||Spike City||→||Nano Golf: Hole in One|
Swipe to move in any direction. You will come in contact with the wall or floor sometimes. In order to hold on, swipe and hold in the direction you went.
In Spike City, you move through the endless mode, getting through puzzles, while trying to escape the spiked lava, while also trying to get as many coins as possible. Once the player gets 50 coins, they can buy levels mode, where they can play through 4 sets of levels, that go 4 levels, then a boss. Coins can also used to buy faces, spikes, skins, and upgrade powerups.
- Levels 1-5 are set in Spike city. The background and environment consists of buildings and skyscrapers. It uses a blue colour palette. The boss in this stage is a large spider named Arak Nid.
- Levels 6-10 are set in the jungle. The background and environment consist of ruined buildings and trees. It uses a green colour palette. The boss in this stage is the Spike King.
- Levels 11-15 are set in a fire factory. The background and environment consist of large machinery and fire. It uses an orange colour palette. The boss in this stage is a fire monster called Spicy Boy.
- Levels 16-20 are set in a gigantic castle. The background and environment consist of large castle turrets. It uses a purple colour palette. The boss in this stage is King Admiral Lord Doom.
- Spikeheads- These enemies have a green helmet on their heads. They can be killed by launching from either side.
- Wallspikes- These enemies have 3 spikes on their red helmets. They can climb walls unlike other enemies, and are tough to kill.
- UFO spikes- These are floating robots with green heads. They move sideways floating in the air. They can be killed by launching from either side or from below.
- UFO spikes inverted- These are a variant of the UFO spikes. They have a spike below them, and have blue heads. They can be killed from both sides and top.
- Living fireballs- They are flaming enemies that rebound on the walls of levels. When they are on fire, they are dangerous, but if they aren't, they can be easily killed.
- ↑ Joseph Gribbin on Twitter:
: NOBODY: This was released on iOS on Wednesday May 2, right?
Joseph Gribbin: yes it was available then, 5 May 18, retrieved 5 May 18.
- ↑ Joseph Gribbin on Twitter:
: NOBODY: Any plans for Spike City on Android?
Joseph Gribbin: Yup, working on it! Will be done very very soon., 3 May 18, retrieved 5 May 18.
Nitrome on Twitter: : ... Get it on Android ..., 3 May 18, retrieved 5 May 18.
|Free||Endless Doves • Roller Polar • Platform Panic • Magic Touch: Wizard for Hire • Silly Sausage in Meat Land • Cooped Up • Green Ninja • Vault! • Beneath The Lighthouse • Gopogo • Rust Bucket • Leap Day • Stretch Dungeon • Hop Swap • Silly Sausage: Doggy Dessert • Flat Pack • Turn-Undead: Monster Hunter • Colorblind: An Eye For An Eye • Turn-Undead 2: Monster Hunter|
|Premium||Icebreaker: A Viking Voyage • 8bit Doves • Gunbrick (mobile) • In the Dog House (mobile) • Bomb Chicken|
|Published||Ultimate Briefcase • Redungeon • Magic Mansion • Drop Wizard Tower • Tower Fortress • Slime Pizza • Nano Golf: Puzzle Putting • Spike City • Nano Golf: Hole in One • Spicy Piggy • Sprint RPG|